Recipes with Shanti Chai
Some of our favourite recipes that use Shanti Chai & Co chai as well as Shanti Chai & Co spices and bitters. Cocktails, desserts, baking and more with Shanti Chai.
Here are some of our original cocktails, using Shanti Chai Spices and Shanti Chai Bitters. Please check back regularly for new recipes. If you make some of our cocktails or recipes, or if you invent your own, please tag us #shantichaiandco - we love to hear feedback, and to see what folks are concocting! Please check back soon for more info about ordering our Chai Bitters!
A light, refreshing and aromatic cocktail, showcasing fresh cardamom & fruit liquor.
1. Put an egg white into a shaker with ice, and shake until froth forms.
2. Add 1 oz dry gin, 1 oz Lillet, 1/2 oz pineapple juice, 1/2 oz simple syrup (we infuse ours with a few cardamom pods for extra aromatic punch!) and a dash of Cointreau. Shake again.
3. Strain into a chilled martini glass, and top with fresh ground cardamom.
A rich, warming and spiced twist on a hot toddy, perfect for a cold day.
1. Make a batch of Shanti Chai & Co's Original Chai Blend, but leave out the sugar.
2. In a mason jar or mug, spoon one tablespoon honey (we love using local, raw honey) and 1 oz bourbon.
3. Pour hot chai over honey and bourbon, and stir with a cinnamon stick.
Pairs well with pajamas, slippers and a book. Or a onesie.